Affordable Vegas Weddings
FOLLOW 7 SIMPLE STEPS
- Pick a Package and Reserve your wedding.
- Fill out Pre-Application. (optional)
- Pick up your Marriage License at Marriage License Bureau – 201 E. Clark Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Get married at Vegas Simple Wedding Chapel 325 S. 3rd St. Ste. 24, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (off-site is available)
- After the Ceremony, a witness signs the Marriage Lics. We provide the witness if needed.
- We submit the signed Marriage Lics. to the State of Nevada within 10 days for recording, and only then you are considered legally married.
- Certified Marriage Certificate is available upon request after the ceremony.
Certified Marriage Certificate – To change your marital status with Social Security, Insurance companies, Banking, Department of Motor Vehicle (name change), Immigration, Instigation, Adoption, etc..
Apostille – An Authentication Document to be acquired for some foreigner countries as the Legal Proof of Marriage
TOGETHER with the Certified Marriage Certificate Certificate